Our latest recipe comes to us from our awesome buddies at Wendel’s Burger Factory. These burgers are awesome, infused with Chupacabra Citrus and perfect for a grill out any time! We made them even spicier with some fresh peppers and some extra Chupacabra Citrus.
- 2 Wendel’s Burger Factory Chupacabra Burgers
- 1/4 ounce of Urban Legend Brands Puerto Rican Blackout Rub
- 4 large jalapeno peppers diced
- 2 orange habanero peppers diced
- 6 slices of bacon
- 2 slices of Muenster cheese
- 2 slices of PepperJack cheese
- 1/2 large white onion grilled
- 6 tablespoons Chupacabra Citrus Hot Sauce
- 2 pretzel buns
- Dice peppers and onions then grill the onions until they have turned golden brown
- Season burgers with Urban Legend Brands Puerto Rican Blackout Rub
- Place on grill flipping once after 3 minutes
- Add grilled onion, layer of bacon, layer of PepperJack cheese, more bacon, layer of Muenster cheese
- Add Chupacabra Citrus Hot Sauce to each burger and spread evenly. Finally add peppers and allow cheese to melt. Serve on pretzel buns and enjoy!